1. Trump is to blame for creating an “atmosphere of hate”.
2. The cop’s behavior is symptomatic of “systemic racism” in the United States.
3. Ergo, rioting — not just in Minneapolis but in some other large cities as well.
1. The “atmosphere of hate” line is high irony, inasmuch as Trump and those who support him are targets of unremitting hatred. There’s a lot of psychological projection at work here.
2. The charge of “systemic racism” is symptomatic of systemic stereotyping by leftists who don’t want to acknowledge the next point and its consequences (discussed below).
3. Persons of low intelligence are more prone to violence than their more-intelligent peers.
The underlying problem hasn’t changed since the wave of urban riots in the 1960s:
Blacks, on average, are significantly less intelligent than whites of European descent, East Asians, and Ashkenzi Jews (a special class of whites of European descent).
Therefore, blacks generally earn less than than members of the other groups because (a) they are less employable and (b) their skills are less valuable (except for the small fraction of blacks who make it big in sports and entertainment).
Blacks, like most human beings, tend to live among persons who are similarly situated: economically, culturally, and racially. “Racism” is a two-way street.
Because large cities contain high concentrations of low-income blacks, resentments can quickly generate violence — not just where a triggering event occurs but wherever low-income blacks are concentrated.
A triggering event — like the death of George Floyd — ignites the simmering and long-standing resentment that must be felt among a large segment of the black population. That resentment is about the failure of blacks generally to advance relative to whites. The source of the resentment is found in the rhetoric of white “liberals”, who constantly peddle this untruth in return for black votes:
The social and economic distance between blacks and whites is due to white racism, and nothing else.
Another Big Lie from the left yields another tragic consequence.